PWeeZy’s 90 gallon budget build

Pacific North Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was my original setup with the viparspectras. The pic you see a few slides up is of the Noopschye w/their mounts and the extenders are from leefgreen solutions to fit over the rim
I like the idea! I may need to see about rigging something up like this instead of buying 2 of the BOT mounts!

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics of the K7? I just hung mine 2 days ago on my 4 month old nano.
Running sps program at 12" off the surface.
I have a par meter comming this week so may adjust.
My 20.
20230608_114441.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
pweezy42

pweezy42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Genetics sorry I have been off here for a bit got super busy. So Not long after this picture was taken I had an issue arise of something that killed most of my corals and a few fish, all my pods and then a crazy hair algae outbreak. This all started mid to late June last year. Since then I have battled this crazy algae to the point I almost through the towel in. The only thing I added right before I had the issue was a Tunze osmolator and a water jug from Walmart for my ato (pics below) after weekly 30 gallon water changes for months and no fix with lower light schedules and lower feedings still no fix until it hit me. Maybe this water jug was leaching something into my tank? When I opened it I found a black sludge type stuff on the Tunze so I’m thinking maybe this jug was the issue. So two weeks ago I bought a 10 gallon tank and did a major cleanup. So far so good but it’s only been a week. A picture of my newest light schedule is below.

Attachments

• IMG_6227.jpeg
    IMG_6227.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6226.jpeg
    IMG_6226.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6225.png
    IMG_6225.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 8

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back