Pyramid Butterfly ... Do you have one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter specialk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As I noted 3 years ago in this thread, pyramids and zoster are mostly model citizens in a reef tank. Mine at all my Xenia, but have left everything else alone. I have 5 pyramids and 3 zoster.
 
I just caught my 2 Pyramids . They decided they like polyps on my SPS.
 
My Zosters cleared my tank of Zenia quickly. Have not eaten or nipped at anything else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new