• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

QCC Super Saiyan Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get ready to power up your reef tank with the QCC Super Saiyan Bounce Mushroom! This amazing coral features vibrant yellow and orange hues that form into brilliant bubbles! Like most Shrooms the QCC Super Saiyan Bounce Mushroom is strong, hardy, and will thrive in your reef tank for years to come.

At Queen City Corals, we take great pride in hand-selecting and nurturing our corals to ensure that they are of the highest quality. And the QCC Super Saiyan Bounce Mushroom is no exception. We guarantee that you'll receive a healthy and thriving coral that will enhance the beauty of your reef tank.

With its unique and eye-catching appearance, the QCC Super Saiyan Bounce Mushroom is a must-have for any shroom collector or coral enthusiast. Order now and witness the power of the QCC Super Saiyan Bounce Mushroom for yourself!

March2023BounceMushCZ02.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 131 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back