QD Firmware

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Has there been an update for the QD pumps via Mobius recently?

Best regards
 
I just did mine yesterday and now gotta do the G5’s next.
 
Yes, thank you. I just updated the lamps. I'm back to Mobius with the pumps to see if something has changed in behavior. Unfortunately not! they still don't run smoothly with each other. I have four QD pumps and only one does what it should. a shame, so I downgraded again.
 
I have a Vectra S2 and just noticed an update is available. Will be doing it today.
 
I have a Vectra S2 and just noticed an update is available. Will be doing it today.
the vectra update ran smoothly here
 
Noticed an update for my mp40s and s2’s yesterday

mps no problem but took a awile for the s2’s to update (was a little out of date )

only thing I’ve noticed is the watts on the s2 have changed one is 20w and the other is 38w when they were both the same before update.

just wish they showed the gph or lph as well as watts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new