Qt’ing inverts

Quick question, I have a coral and a fish qtn tank. I am looking into getting a goby and shrimp pair a wondered if seperating them during quarentine will be a problem? TIA
 
I had the same question about the goby pair.

for the invert tank - same goes for corals as well eh? So y’all are running a completely separate tank that has to have lights, skimmer etc. and you can’t add anything new to that tank for the full 79 days? worth it / but my current qt is bare minimum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new