QT? Blue Star Leopard Wrasse, Gold ring yellow Bristle tooth tang, Fat Head Sunburst Anthias, Radiant Wrasse

K9Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on picking up a Gold ring Yellow Bristle tooth tang, Blue Star leopard Wrasse, Fat Head Sunburst Anthias and possibly a radiant wrasse tomorrow. Can I follow the recommended QT (copper and Prazi ) protocols? for these guys?

threebuoys

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can follow the standard protocol without any problems. Bes sure to keep an eye on ammonia if you do not have a cycled QT with a cycled filter.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I plan on picking up a Gold ring Yellow Bristle tooth tang, Blue Star leopard Wrasse, Fat Head Sunburst Anthias and possibly a radiant wrasse tomorrow. Can I follow the recommended QT (copper and Prazi ) protocols? for these guys?
While you can, this is quite a few fish to introduce at once. You will want to use coppersafe and not cupramine and with wrasses, I would run treatment level at 2.0-2.25 range and monitor ammonia and also some will need a bowl of deep sand

OP
OP
K

K9Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While you can, this is quite a few fish to introduce at once. You will want to use coppersafe and not cupramine and with wrasses, I would run treatment level at 2.0-2.25 range and monitor ammonia and also some will need a bowl of deep sand
Thank you. I will probably pass on the Radiant and pick up the other three they are all small, the tang is smaller than a .50 cent piece for those that remember that. Will do with sand box.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thank you. I will probably pass on the Radiant and pick up the other three they are all small, the tang is smaller than a .50 cent piece for those that remember that. Will do with sand box.
Assure tang is eating and not showing ribs

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back