QT Fail

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdowning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Have your fish been treated prophylactically for flukes and intestinal worms? Recommend API General Cure, contains both a lower dose of praziquantel than the liquid form so its a bit easier on fish, and a full dose of Metro. One packet to 10.5 gallons. Dose, wait 5-7 days. 25% water change. Dose, wait 5-7 days. Done.
So with both the copper and the GC you covered Ich, velvet, brook and uronema. Nice.
 
Last edited:
Have your fish been treated prophylactically for flukes and intestinal worms? Recommend API General Cure, contains both a lower dose of praziquantel than the liquid form so its a bit easier on fish, and a full dose of Metro. One packet to 10.5 gallons. Dose, wait 5-7 days. 25% water change. Dose, wait 5-7 days. Done.
So with both the copper and the GC you covered Ich, velvet, brook and uronema. Nice.
No, I'm only treating the copper currently. I did do the freshwater dip for the Blue Hippo and there were no flukes in the water after I removed her.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new