QT Tank

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to setup my QT again this wknd and was wondering if you guys thought I should be dosing it. I’m just going to go to the LFS to get some fish so it’s not like im putting them in knowing they are sick with something. Do you think I should dose or just leave it alone for 30 days?
TIA :)
 
Best thing to do in the beginning is observation. See how the fishes are in the QT. If they seem okay, wait the prereq time. Things almost always need some time to come out if there are issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new