quality SPS wholesaler??

stevemillersreef

millersreef.com
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
Location
92677
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested in buying corals but everyone ive found on insta seems shady and wants unusual payment methods. Does anyone know one overseas?

Thanks
 
honestly, you can find some great deals right here on the forum in the for sale thread. There is a policy as well to ensure you are not scammed. don’t use venmo!


Tidal Gardens & Unique Corals is good
 
Last edited:
I used Golden Ina years ago and was very happy. Back then I did have my FL. Aquaculture license as well as a small business license which there's plenty of ways around if so desired. Be aware that a separate system is required at NSW values and the proper acclimation can take months.
battlecorals.com
I thought he said wholesale? Like the people Adam buys from.
 
I’m not sure what’s meant by “overseas” but I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Battlecorals. He sells battleboxes where he picks the corals for you and it makes the price incredibly cheap per coral.

ETA- Just realized I think you’re asking about having wild corals shipped in for resale, which I know nothing about.
 
honestly, you can find some great deals right here on the forum in the for sale thread. There is a policy as well to ensure you are not scammed. don’t use venmo!


Tidal Gardens & Unique Corals is good
im looking for colonies direct from the supplier
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new