Quantum

Upvote 0
Has anyone used Quantum Easy E and Quantum Easy Z?
I am guessing the extra elements are dosed based on the consumption of the primary 'alkalinity and calcium'?

https://www.quantumaqua.com.au/product/easy-reefer-easy-z/https://www.quantumaqua.com.au/product/easy-reefer-easy-e/
I have used both of these and they're pretty good IMO, as the easy e has calcium and magnesium it's a 2 in 1 container so one less extra if you were to dose them individually. I find all the quantum supps pretty good and it's also good supporting a Sydney based company.
 
Upvote 0
I have used both of these and they're pretty good IMO, as the easy e has calcium and magnesium it's a 2 in 1 container so one less extra if you were to dose them individually. I find all the quantum supps pretty good and it's also good supporting a Sydney based company.
I am looking at starting to use this for my 2-part dosing. What dosing rates are you using?

The instructions suggest that dosing will range between 0.5-1.0 mL/100 L per day.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new