Question about ai hydra 26 old old model with the old controller

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
soo.. i have one of these it was working just fine then i went to factory reset it to delete it and restart, the light on the back of the hydra isnt green anymore and there is like no button back there to reset it am i just dumb or something i can do to fix it.. currently without light on my tank... i ordered brand new ai prime 16hd to hold me over till i can get something better. but id like to fix this

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where is that pin hole at persay i do not see that can you take a pic if you dont mind, ai support isnt helpful, i wanted to reset it to clear all the timers there were so many

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I'm at work, but quick googling. Maybe I was misremembering.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
where is that pin hole at persay i do not see that can you take a pic if you dont mind, ai support isnt helpful, i wanted to reset it to clear all the timers there were so many
What do you mean to reset the timers? Do you control it via the app? Is it an HD model or the older non HD?

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you mean to reset the timers? Do you control it via the app? Is it an HD model or the older non HD?
i said it was old old model no non hd, mine does not have that button

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i tried that doesnt seem to work
its like it comes on the fan for few sec when i plug it in then it stops obviously the fan is supposed to stop but i see no light of indicator

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
its like it comes on the fan for few sec when i plug it in then it stops obviously the fan is supposed to stop but i see no light of indicator
AI has where you can text them for support. Have ya tried that with a video? 515-393-6703.

Text them your full name, serial number, approx. days of use (they will ask) with your question

OP
OP
zapbap99

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI has where you can text them for support. Have ya tried that with a video? 515-393-6703.

Text them your full name, serial number, approx. days of use (they will ask) with your question
yea they only reply on monday-fri. unlucky

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the director with it. I have the non hd units. Once I reset it I had to log into the director to reprogram them.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back