Question about Cynarina lacrymalis (Button) Coral

Lukey2018

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
23
Location
China
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how big Cynarina lacrymalis coral can get? I have one that, while fully extended is approx. 20cm in diameter. I'm Just trying to find information on how large they can get.
 
One of my fave corals. I have one too and from what I read , 15cm.
Can you share pic?
 
One of my fave corals. I have one too and from what I read , 15cm.
Can you share pic?
Well here is a pic of it almost fully extended. It's hard to get scale perhaps, but I can say it's definitely in excess of 15cm.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0432.JPG
    DSC_0432.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 139

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new