Question about non controllable power heads

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to supplement my two MP 40s in my CADE 1200 peninsula, and not wanting to spent $800 on two more, I’m looking at a couple of Tunze power heads. For the non-controllable types, is it just an on/off function or is there any way to change output?

JTP424

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never tried it nor do I know if it would work. but maybe those router speed controllers? Can anyone jump in and confirm if feasible?

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to supplement my two MP 40s in my CADE 1200 peninsula, and not wanting to spent $800 on two more, I’m looking at a couple of Tunze power heads. For the non-controllable types, is it just an on/off function or is there any way to change output?
2- MP40s in a 120 or so gallon tank? That’s some good flow! Are they both set to high?

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. And I own three German cars. Heck even my favorite shirt I got in Germany.
And I don’t even have to mention the beer lol
I have 3 BMW's. I struggle to drive anything else anymore. That's pathetic :confounded-face: you can have the beer...to me they're all gross

OP
OP
Reefer911

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 BMW's. I struggle to drive anything else anymore. That's pathetic :confounded-face: you can have the beer...to me they're all gross
Nice…I have Two Audis and a Porsche. I’ve never had a BMW but I’m sure they’re great cars.
When I was Munich last year I saw a Mercedes pickup truck and it sounded awesome when he got into the pedal.

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back