Question about reef crystals and LPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter a;lksdjf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

a;lksdjf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
265
Reaction score
160
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will doing water changes with reef crystals be enough to support 1 or 2 LPS in a 15 gallon reef? I’m trying to come up with a stocking list for it and I’m debating on some LPS, but if they require additional dosing with reef crystals, I’ll just do a softie tank. The LPS I’m trying to decide between are bubble coral, branching hammers, frogspawn, or an elegance coral.
 
Yes it will, I use regular IO salt and have a mixed reef
 
Yes it will, I use regular IO salt and have a mixed reef
Thank you very much. Now comes the part where my indecisive mind will have to come to a conclusion lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new