Question about the Noopsyche k7 v3 lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shane94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shane94

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
34
Location
Marion
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a set of Noopsyche k7 v3 lights (non wifi ones) used from someone and they didn't come with the controller. I knew before I bought them that they didn't have the controller. So my question is will the V2 Pro controller work with my lights? I ask because that is the only controller I can find online thats available.
 
Would the kasa power strip work for this instead of a controller?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new