Question for Electricians

  • Thread starter Thread starter E.J.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

E.J.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
32
Location
Kinnelon, New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in mid September we hired an electrician to install an interlock switch with an outdoor receptacle that will be wired to a garage circuit panel so that we can power our house with our generator. Every few weeks I contact him for an update he keeps telling me that parts are hard to come by and that they'll be here soon. I see parts for interlock kits and outdoor receptacles on Amazon and electical part suppliers with a two - three day delivery window. Is he just blowing us off? Should we look for another electrician? We really want to get this done before winter weather picks up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new