Question for the Aqua medic Yasha 90

Sento

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
54
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently setting up my Yasha 90 for a few sexy Shrimp but i am concerned that the in take will suck em up.
Has anyone a simple idea can help me out ?
I was thinking of a guardmesh or aquarium devider where i cut a bit to put zipties through but then i thought for cleaning later will be a pain
I need Inspiration T.T

20241205_075748.jpg
 
For what it's worth I never had a Sex Shimp go over or into the overflow gates in my AIO tanks. Sexy Shrimp really just like to hang out near the sandbed. Sexy Shrimp seem to thrive in my BTA and Mini Maxi Anemones.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new