question of euphillia

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skeletons touching should be fine. However the tentacles touching may be an issue (and I dont know how the skeletons can touch without the tentacles touching!).

In my experience torches seem to do fine with other torches, but not with hammers/frogspawn.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that fine as long as the hammers and/or frogspawns aren’t touching a torch then you’re fine

jabx1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait so i should be keeping hammers/torches/ frogspawn separately from each other? How far apart is safe?

I was under the impression that they should all be fine together since in the same family

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait so i should be keeping hammers/torches/ frogspawn separately from each other? How far apart is safe?

I was under the impression that they should all be fine together since in the same family
Torches are the part of the family who don't get to sit with the others at the dinner table. Frogspawn, hammers and bubbles should all play nicely together. Torches will sting the above.

Space is dependant. My bubble will throw out 5" sweepers at night. Hammers, maybe 2". Keep future growth in mind as that one head hammer won't be one head forever.

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I heard that octospawn, frogspawn, and hammers can touch and SOMETIMES torches but they should be away from eachother

jabx1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my torch hasn't been looking great for a couple months. Wondering if this is the reason.

is there a hierarchy to sting potential? some hammers right next to the torch are extending great but my torch is not as full as it should be.

I kinda thought torches would be the most aggressive.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back