Question on P03 and P04

iloveswfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
344
Reaction score
13
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i checked both my P03 and Po4 and they are at zero. the prob is one of my corals wont open and i think that is cause of the reading are zero. someone told me you can put stump remover and it will bring up the po3.

can someone tell me what i should do
 
Stump remover is potassium nitrate it adds nitrate not phos , add an amino supplement thats how ive ben keepimg both my levels up
 
Yup im havin the crazyiest of problems right now with lackage of nutrients in both of my tanks litteally ben dumping in food for no reason ,i was going to try stump remover but wound up gettin a bottle of reef energy with my saltmix nd its ben raising both no nd po
 
Personally, I wouldn't trust the API for an accurate reading. Doesn't go low enough. Before doing anything or adding anything I'd try another kit. Salifert is a great one.
 
Personally, I wouldn't trust the API for an accurate reading. Doesn't go low enough. Before doing anything or adding anything I'd try another kit. Salifert is a great one.

I will try that but I know I had GSP I had the same problem and gave it to a friend and it open for him
 
Yea sorry to break it to you but if anyone were to every concider putting corals in a tank anything but an api test kit is a must
 
Honestly if its not your lighting and your tank is cycled nd not a soft coral its either a pest, your alk swing or your phosphates to cause something to not openup rite
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new