Question on P03 and P04

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i checked both my P03 and Po4 and they are at zero. the prob is one of my corals wont open and i think that is cause of the reading are zero. someone told me you can put stump remover and it will bring up the po3.

can someone tell me what i should do

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yup im havin the crazyiest of problems right now with lackage of nutrients in both of my tanks litteally ben dumping in food for no reason ,i was going to try stump remover but wound up gettin a bottle of reef energy with my saltmix nd its ben raising both no nd po

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I wouldn't trust the API for an accurate reading. Doesn't go low enough. Before doing anything or adding anything I'd try another kit. Salifert is a great one.

OP
OP
I

iloveswfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I wouldn't trust the API for an accurate reading. Doesn't go low enough. Before doing anything or adding anything I'd try another kit. Salifert is a great one.

I will try that but I know I had GSP I had the same problem and gave it to a friend and it open for him

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Honestly if its not your lighting and your tank is cycled nd not a soft coral its either a pest, your alk swing or your phosphates to cause something to not openup rite

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back