Question on Pajama Cardinal fish

Porcupine Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
183
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2 inch Pajama Cardinal fish that has been with me for a couple years, he's the only cardinal fish in my 5 foot 125 gallon tank and doesn't bother anyone. I thought about getting a group of 6 Banggai Cardinals for the tank, but will the Pajama Cardinal be aggressive and territorial towards them, or will they get along just fine?
 
I got 4 PJ's in my lagoon and I thinking about adding Banggai's so I'm interested in others experience too.

From what I have read they should be fine as long as there is enough rock work etc...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new