Question on Pinpoint Monitors

tjb1993

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all;

I saw on LiveAquaria while watching the Bruins home opener here in beantown that they are now selling equipment directly. I stumbled across the pinpoint monitors, pH, salinity, Ca+, etc.

I am wondering if there is an all-in-one product that can detect whatever parameter you select it to test. Does this wondertoy exist?

--
35 gal Zoanthid tank; Yellowhead sleeper gobies, Melanurus, Pajama cardinal
Parameters up to par. Tank running for 4 months

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all;

I saw on LiveAquaria while watching the Bruins home opener here in beantown that they are now selling equipment directly. I stumbled across the pinpoint monitors, pH, salinity, Ca+, etc.

I am wondering if there is an all-in-one product that can detect whatever parameter you select it to test. Does this wondertoy exist?

--
35 gal Zoanthid tank; Yellowhead sleeper gobies, Melanurus, Pajama cardinal
Parameters up to par. Tank running for 4 months
Closest thing I know of is the Exact iDip Test Kit, but I'd double check their reviews before buying it. I think it looks like a promising bit of tech, but I'm not sure it's reliable enough for my liking just yet.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune apex can monitor salinity, ph, temp, and done bunch of other things also. As Bannister stated the idip text kit can do what you're explaining but for the cost of test and unsure of the accuracy is what I'd be worried about

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back