Question on WP25 Jaebo and Phosban

iloveswfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
344
Reaction score
13
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new wavemaker 25 Jaebo for my 55 gallon and i think it might be too strong, i have i all the way down and it acts like a tital wave. Does anyone know what size would be okay for a 55 gallon.

Qustion on the phosban

my phosphates are at 0.25 was thinking of either getting a phosban reactor or taking GFO and putting it in the canister filter


please advise

Thanks
 
I have the wp25 on a 36 bowfront & it is perfect. I have it on one of the lowest settings but im sure it would be good for a 55.
 
If using w1 mode, turn the knob to dial in the frequency of the wave that works best for you. With the right frequency setting you can run it on high. You can easily run a wp-40 on your tank, and I would run 2 if it were me. Run them both on low at the same time, or have them take turns running on Else mode is a possibility. I do this in my 65 gallon.
 
I have a brand new wavemaker 25 Jaebo for my 55 gallon and i think it might be too strong, i have i all the way down and it acts like a tital wave. Does anyone know what size would be okay for a 55 gallon.

Qustion on the phosban

my phosphates are at 0.25 was thinking of either getting a phosban reactor or taking GFO and putting it in the canister filter


please advise

Thanks

I just tried Triton AL99 PO4 Remover. WOW! I put the recommended amount in a Reef Octopus media reactor. The flow is rate is much faster than the other medias. The little round white balls of the AL99 media brought the phosphate down to .00.
There is no residue, no rinse before use, no too much tumbling, no mess!
Al99 is clean powerful and an excellent product for phosphate control.

Gene
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new