Question regarding Icecap 1K Gyre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been waiting for BRS to restock the Icecap 1K Gyre for several weeks now. I have asked several times and I have been told different time frames.

Could someone please let me know when they are actually expected to be available to purchase?

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tiger-Paws Let me look into this for you. You may have received slightly different answers as arrival dates from manufacturers are really just estimates and it can be hard to precisely say when a product will arrive until it actually ships (and even then there can be some variation due to courier delays). Depending on when you spoke to us, ETA's may have changed too. I'll see what I can find out for you.

OP
OP
Tiger-Paws

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tiger-Paws Let me look into this for you. You may have received slightly different answers as arrival dates from manufacturers are really just estimates and it can be hard to precisely say when a product will arrive until it actually ships (and even then there can be some variation due to courier delays). Depending on when you spoke to us, ETA's may have changed too. I'll see what I can find out for you.
Thank you.

Nart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow. I didn't know these were in back order.
I actually walked into my local fish store and bought one yesterday. I like it a lot so far.

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tiger-Paws Still waiting to hear more detailed info from the manufacturer, but initially I heard that it's more or less just a matter of time for the next shipment to land and then on to us. Waiting on a better estimate of when that will be.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back