Question regarding Icecap 1K Gyre

Tiger-Paws

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2017
Messages
463
Reaction score
353
Location
Dallas Area
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have been waiting for BRS to restock the Icecap 1K Gyre for several weeks now. I have asked several times and I have been told different time frames.

Could someone please let me know when they are actually expected to be available to purchase?
 
@Tiger-Paws Let me look into this for you. You may have received slightly different answers as arrival dates from manufacturers are really just estimates and it can be hard to precisely say when a product will arrive until it actually ships (and even then there can be some variation due to courier delays). Depending on when you spoke to us, ETA's may have changed too. I'll see what I can find out for you.
 
@Tiger-Paws Let me look into this for you. You may have received slightly different answers as arrival dates from manufacturers are really just estimates and it can be hard to precisely say when a product will arrive until it actually ships (and even then there can be some variation due to courier delays). Depending on when you spoke to us, ETA's may have changed too. I'll see what I can find out for you.
Thank you.
 
Oh wow. I didn't know these were in back order.
I actually walked into my local fish store and bought one yesterday. I like it a lot so far.
 
@Tiger-Paws Still waiting to hear more detailed info from the manufacturer, but initially I heard that it's more or less just a matter of time for the next shipment to land and then on to us. Waiting on a better estimate of when that will be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new