Questions about Clownfish pair breeding

clownfishmama

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
272
Reaction score
117
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS said they're too young to breed but they've gotten a little bigger and I think they're old enough. If they breed what should I look out for what should I do with the fry I don't have much experience with clownfish. Also how do I get them to breed?
 
you are unlikely to successfully hatch and raise the fry without special accomodations. Check out this video and others in the series, it will answer all the questions you have and more.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new