Quick howdy from Texas

Sludgysnail

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
54
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a long time lurker, and finally decided its time to join the fun. I'm getting ready to set up my first saltwater tank (29 gallon bow front). I hope I don't push the infinite patience of this group with questions lol.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r25.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new