Quick Nem advice!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rossko

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
152
Reaction score
308
Location
Tucson, Az
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t really know if it’s a big deal or not but my rainbow nem is about to put his foot down inside a hole in the top of one of my rocks and there is an really cool ultra RFA down there. Should I just let it do it’s thing or try and stop it??? Thanks I’m advance!
FFD82293-CA83-44C6-8C23-1794526A32A4.jpeg

AA883DCD-D951-45E7-A59E-8388766342F1.jpeg
 
You should be okay. Just observe.
 
I usually try to block the bta from touching my rock nems and corals by putting my algae scraper or a small rock in the way. You DO NOT want it's tentacles touching the rock nem
 
I usually try to block the bta from touching my rock nems and corals by putting my algae scraper or a small rock in the way. You DO NOT want it's tentacles touching the rock nem
Ugh well hopefully he sneaks out of there soon without touching those tentacles! He moved in real quick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new