Quick Shout Out to Jr!

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by Haggisman14, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Haggisman14

Haggisman14 Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

Just placed an order last night with Marine Depot, after I received a busted Aquamaxx HOB 1.5 from Amazon (outlet tube was sheered off!)

Ordered last night, called the main number to confirm the order was received, and spoke with Jr who informed me that my order was in process and will be shipped by 2pm today. It's coming from ATL, so fingers crossed I'll have it delivered here in NC by Saturday!

First time ordering from these guys, but very happy with the customer service.

Did you know under pricing on the Marine Depot Site, it'll show what warehouse your product is under! Very cool!

Thanks guys!

MarineDepot likes this.
    Tags:

2. MarineDepot

MarineDepot Proud Sponsor R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor Article Contributor

Thank you for shopping with us and for the shout-out! I use the original HOB 1 and feel confident you'll love your new skimmer.

3. Haggisman14

Haggisman14 Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

Skimmer received! And PACKAGING looks awesome, it has bright orange "fragile" stickers all over it.

Thanks again!

MarineDepot likes this.
  4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot Proud Sponsor R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor Article Contributor

Thank you again for the thoughtful feedback. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted