Quick Shout Out to Jr!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just placed an order last night with Marine Depot, after I received a busted Aquamaxx HOB 1.5 from Amazon (outlet tube was sheered off!)

Ordered last night, called the main number to confirm the order was received, and spoke with Jr who informed me that my order was in process and will be shipped by 2pm today. It's coming from ATL, so fingers crossed I'll have it delivered here in NC by Saturday!

First time ordering from these guys, but very happy with the customer service.

Did you know under pricing on the Marine Depot Site, it'll show what warehouse your product is under! Very cool!

Thanks guys!

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Just placed an order last night with Marine Depot, after I received a busted Aquamaxx HOB 1.5 from Amazon (outlet tube was sheered off!)

Ordered last night, called the main number to confirm the order was received, and spoke with Jr who informed me that my order was in process and will be shipped by 2pm today. It's coming from ATL, so fingers crossed I'll have it delivered here in NC by Saturday!

First time ordering from these guys, but very happy with the customer service.

Did you know under pricing on the Marine Depot Site, it'll show what warehouse your product is under! Very cool!

Thanks guys!

Thank you for shopping with us and for the shout-out! I use the original HOB 1 and feel confident you'll love your new skimmer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back