Quick Wav question

Roytrolls247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a brand new Wav and I went thru the updates and the configuration screen but my Position alarm is on.. The wav is up right with the cord facing up in the tank. Any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Move the WAV dashboard slider to OFF. Then go to the list of Modules, select the WAV and check the Home Position Set checkbox, then save the settings. Lastly, move the WAV slider back to AUTO.

Kendiverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Move the WAV dashboard slider to OFF. Then go to the list of Modules, select the WAV and check the Home Position Set checkbox, then save the settings. Lastly, move the WAV slider back to AUTO
I'm having the same issue but where is the modules list located? In fusion or on the system display?
Thanks!

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having the same issue but where is the modules list located? In fusion or on the system display?
Thanks!
If you’re using the Apex 2016 or Apex-EL, you can access the Modules list in Fusion.

If you have the Apex Classic or older models, you need to go into the Apex Local dashboard.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up having to turn off the position monitors on my WAVs.....I would randomly get position errors all the time just from the vibration of the pumps turning off and on.

Back