Quiet drive wet side

Reefs anonymous

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
322
Reaction score
269
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the earlier generation mp10 and was wondering if I could use the quiet drive wet side with the older dry side? Will I get the benefit of a more quiet operation? Thx
 
I think the MP10s have always had the QD wetside unlike the MP40w.
If that’s so, it not very quiet. Lol. I had the original mp40 and it’s about the same noise level give or take.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new