Quiet drive wet side

Reefs anonymous

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
322
Reaction score
269
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the earlier generation mp10 and was wondering if I could use the quiet drive wet side with the older dry side? Will I get the benefit of a more quiet operation? Thx
 
I think the MP10s have always had the QD wetside unlike the MP40w.
If that’s so, it not very quiet. Lol. I had the original mp40 and it’s about the same noise level give or take.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new