Rêverie Reef - Video thread

I love following this thread! Beautiful reef!!
 
I just realized that I had my mid life crisis 4 years ago, it's just that instead of getting a red sports car I got a red reef tank.

IMG_20190320_215412 (2).jpg
 
Thanks. The tank has been retired from its career as an youtube tank for a couple or years.

I've been fighting the urge to upgrade the tank to increase the area of the tank and improve and simplify the system overall.

i've recently removed and ton of corals to keep the scape more or less the same.
 
Another video with AI script and narration. I can't compete, it's too good. I mean: "Hope thrives, one spine at a time."

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new