r0b's Reef Tank from Brazil

varela

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
28
Location
Brazil
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I'm Rob and I'll show a little about my reef tank here in Brazil.
Size 100x50x50 cm
T5 Lamps 6 x 39W
Skimmer Marine Sources with SP3 Pump
Calcium Reactor Bubble Magus C100
2 x Waves Jebao 1 rw8 + 1 rw4
Chiller
Apex
Nobreak with auxiliar battery
More one tank to frags and to do a little reproduction of bangais and clowns.

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


2015-02-13 15.59.43.jpg


2015-07-11 02.36.20.png


2016-08-13 17.03.32.jpg


2016-08-13 17.04.15.jpg
 
Hi Rob, welcome.

Firstly, beautiful. Looks stunning. You should be proud.

Secondly love what you are.dking with your BTAs and torch coral.

Keep it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new