R2R Access Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I wish I knew what happened? I was able to get on the site today on my Chromebook (local WiFi). I was in discussions with Rev....I can only guess he did some magic at his end to allow me to get on. Thank you! Oh, and FYI, Reef2Reef was the only site that was locking me out. Thank you to whomever!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new