R2R and a custom iphone/ipad/android app. What do you think?

Would you pay .99 to 1.99 for a custom iphone/ipad/android app for the R2R forums?

  • Yes

    Votes: 71 86.6%
  • No

    Votes: 11 13.4%

  • Total voters
    82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump...

CJ
 
Stop bumping this....lol

I feel so bad not having this done yet. I promise it is coming. I have been so busy with the "more important" things that I have not got around to getting this finished. I promise if I get done with a few major things this week i will get on finishing this asap!
 
Better later than never, I would buy it mainly to support R2R. The nice thing about tapatalk is that many members here probably browse other forums (be it reef or not). Having a central app is just a lot easier than one. I would get the app as I browse R2R the most often. :)
 
I can't wait. I just want to be able to upload pictures directly from my phone. It would really help me be able to stay in touch so much better, since my android is my one stop shopping computer. Its my phone, gps, computer , camera, and TV all rolled into one.
 
Stop bumping this....lol

I feel so bad not having this done yet. I promise it is coming. I have been so busy with the "more important" things that I have not got around to getting this finished. I promise if I get done with a few major things this week i will get on finishing this asap!

Is it done yet?:tongue:
 
I would definitely buy an app for r2r... it would be easier for me to sneak a peek at the forums when I am at work :)
 
This is going to be free. Our sponsor Sexy Corals paid for the first year! So no cost!
 
I know rev has been working on it and he currently is busy with other items so it's gonna be a bit longer.
 
Any chance this is going to be available for Windows phones?
 
Sorry this is on hold for a period of time in which I do not know how long. :( There were some issues with the company and the direction they are going and it's too risky to invest time and money it right now. I will open this thread back up and update it as things progress.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new