R2R and a custom iphone/ipad/android app. What do you think?

Would you pay .99 to 1.99 for a custom iphone/ipad/android app for the R2R forums?

  • Yes

    Votes: 71 86.6%
  • No

    Votes: 11 13.4%

  • Total voters
    82
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tapa talk but would still buy the app.


...Layered in salt....
 
Will it make navigation any easier? I voted yes but was still curious how it would effect the actual look and "feel" of the site
 
Guys, read back in the thread. The app will be free. SexyCorals paid for it to get developed.

CJ
 
Hey Rev, was wondering how things are looking for this app to be coming out? Think I remember seeing a post about it couple of weeks back and sounded like was coming out soon.
 
just got my first android :bounce: also interested to know when the r2r app is coming
 
Sorry been dragging my feet along with other things. I plan to have this submitted to be finalized next week.
 
Sorry been dragging my feet along with other things. I plan to have this submitted to be finalized next week.

Awesome Rev and can't wait. Thanks for the update. No worries on dragging your feet. Most of us know (or have a general idea) how busy you are.
 
Looking forward to being able to try it out when it is ready.
 
Thanks Rev and Mike! Can't wait to see it :).
 
Hey Rev some of us were wondering what the status was on the app :cool:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Oh man! I'm getting excited :) :D
 
Can't wait! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new