R2R android app

Well, that explains the problems I've been having. There is no back end to the app anymore. Any plans to release a new app?

I have not heard of any plans to release a new app. Accessing R2R from a mobile web browser has always worked well for me when I'm using my phone or any other mobile device.
 
I just deleted and re downloaded the app. It all makes sense now.
 
I have not heard of any plans to release a new app. Accessing R2R from a mobile web browser has always worked well for me when I'm using my phone or any other mobile device.

That's fine as well. The new UI in the browser is pretty sharp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new