R2R App

  • Thread starter Thread starter xabo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
592
Location
Wash. D.C.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone else experienced problems using the R2R App? For a couple of days the app was blank using my android device.
1000004201.jpg
 
Hmm not good!

What version of the app are you on?

Have you tried to hard close the app?

Any other android members having an issue?
 
Not sure which version.....how can you tell? Experienced this for about 4-5 days last week. Appears to be working the past couple days.
 
Hmm not good!

What version of the app are you on?

Have you tried to hard close the app?

Any other android members having an issue?
I am on the latest version and I've noticed that when I do a search it will only pull up three or four items in the search, but when I use the web-based search I can pull up a very long history. Is that a setting or is there some other reason?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new