R2R Cartoon Caption Contest - April 2019

R2R Articles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R Cartoon Caption Contest for April 2019.

Put your thinking caps on, sharpen your pencils, and give us a caption for the cartoon below.

cartoon.jpg

This cartoon is by Laura Yang for Reef2Reef. ©2019, All Rights Reserved.

HOW TO ENTER

This contest will be conducted inside our forum, so you first have to register for our forum if you’re not on it already. Don’t worry, it’s free and it’s easy to register.
  • Come up with a caption for our posted cartoon by Laura Yang.
  • Post your caption in the thread on the forum. Above, click on “discussion” under the title.
  • Forum members are allowed one entry each.
  • Any forum members from anywhere in the world are welcome to play.
  • Prior winners (within the last 6 months) are welcome to enter, but not eligible for the prizes.
  • Cut-off time and date for entries is April 30, 2019, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
PRIZE

A $100 Gift Card courtesy of @TopShelfAquatics, the official sponsor of our R2R Cartoon Caption Contests! Be sure to check out www.topshelfaquatics.com to start deciding on how you will spend your winnings! :D

HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED

Reef2Reef staff will select up to 10 finalists. Those finalists will be posted in a new thread on Tuesday, May 2nd in the Contests and Giveaways subforum. Then voting will be open to all forum members to choose the winning entry. Voting will close on May 6th, and the winner will be announced.

Thanks again to @TopShelfAquatics for being the official sponsor of our Cartoon Caption contests!
tsa.jpg

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a great one but not appropriate for this site:)

So I’ll go with “you put the tank in there! where did you put our baby on the stand?”

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
" I was kidding when I said you baby your tank too much and you're getting too clammy with me"

swim.gif

jla005788c.jpg

Last edited:

Niknak36

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S
Welcome to the R2R Cartoon Caption Contest for April 2019.

Put your thinking caps on, sharpen your pencils, and give us a caption for the cartoon below.

cartoon.jpg

This cartoon is by Laura Yang for Reef2Reef. ©2019, All Rights Reserved.

HOW TO ENTER

This contest will be conducted inside our forum, so you first have to register for our forum if you’re not on it already. Don’t worry, it’s free and it’s easy to register.
  • Come up with a caption for our posted cartoon by Laura Yang.
  • Post your caption in the thread on the forum. Above, click on “discussion” under the title.
  • Forum members are allowed one entry each.
  • Any forum members from anywhere in the world are welcome to play.
  • Prior winners (within the last 6 months) are welcome to enter, but not eligible for the prizes.
  • Cut-off time and date for entries is April 30, 2019, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
PRIZE

A $100 Gift Card courtesy of @TopShelfAquatics, the official sponsor of our R2R Cartoon Caption Contests! Be sure to check out www.topshelfaquatics.com to start deciding on how you will spend your winnings! :D

HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED

Reef2Reef staff will select up to 10 finalists. Those finalists will be posted in a new thread on Tuesday, May 2nd in the Contests and Giveaways subforum. Then voting will be open to all forum members to choose the winning entry. Voting will close on May 6th, and the winner will be announced.

Thanks again to @TopShelfAquatics for being the official sponsor of our Cartoon Caption contests!
tsa.jpg
something fishy going on here!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back