R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD or @AquaSD is this an acro or anacropora?
1646604469293.png
ACros have corralites. Anacros dont

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i caved and bought more.....took the wife and kids shopping all morning and now she cant complain about me caving in to the addiction

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i caved and bought more.....took the wife and kids shopping all morning and now she cant complain about me caving in to the addiction
I take my wife and kids shopping all the time. I wish that worked for me!

otzhorse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ACros have corralites. Anacros dont
Got it, Thanks. I just couldn't tell with the picture and man I really liked the color of that coral. I'm not ready for acro but my anacro is growing nicely. Might venture into acro soon if I can keep my parameters in line for a little bit.

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale, picked up alot more than I was thinking. Scared about an after sale discount lol.
I went from not allowed to buy anything per the wife to just a couple things, to her calling me and telling me to add more to the order.

We ended up with 40 different corals, anemones, and clams... but they're all gorgeous and I'm stoked to see them! And motivation to get the other 3 display reefs running sooner than later!

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went from not allowed to buy anything per the wife to just a couple things, to her calling me and telling me to add more to the order.

We ended up with 40 different corals, anemones, and clams... but they're all gorgeous and I'm stoked to see them! And motivation to get the other 3 display reefs running sooner than later!
That’s a long acclimation day! Trust me ! Been there done that! Never again! Lol

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a long acclimation day! Trust me ! Been there done that! Never again! Lol
I'm just glad the wife is the one doing it. Last time she had to work, and since I'm at school in St Kitts, my dad had to drive an hour north to our house for delivery and I had to walk him step by step through acclimation for 24 corals and anemones, and 18 fish, going in 3 different tanks. I'm lucky to have such a good dad. He used to like doing saltwater as well, but after I moved away, he went down to just a 125 gallon freshwater system.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back