R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EVERYTHING
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers
well how about some teasers?
The Mutilator Love GIF by Arrow Video

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

I wanna see how many people we get here over night!
To celebrate our 15 year anniversary show us your ASD hauls! Show me your favorite ASD items you bought from us and how they are doing!
I will select a few winners at random!
Sometime tomorrow I will close the giveaway and will announce the number of winners!
We want to thank you all for your support and why not.. get you all excited for the live sale!

Happy So Excited GIF

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

To celebrate our 15 year anniversary show us your ASD hauls! Show me your favorite ASD items you bought from us and how they are doing!
Sometime tomorrow I will close the giveaway and will announce the number of winners!
We want to thank you all for your support and why not.. get you all excited for the live sale!

Happy So Excited GIF
Oooooo! I was just looking at this coral today, gotta be one of my most favorite in the tank these days. This is when I first got it: Screenshot_20220302-182023.png
This is now, sorry for the not so great picture lol: PXL_20220302_225133665.jpg
PXL_20220303_023039780.jpg

Last edited:

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF
This is one of my new purchases from the Lunar sale, it is an awesome button scoly.

Attachments

• P_20220301_185211_1.jpg
    P_20220301_185211_1.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 28

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF

Here are 3 of my favorites from AquaSD. The trachy was a baby when I got him, but I’ve put him on the roids. You can see the picture of him from December (as a baby) and a picture of him the other day.

The trachy is next to a pink Octospawn. Unfortunately the camera doesn’t pick up the pink, but it really does have a pink glow. And next to him is a little warpaint scoly that is just a neat little guy.

Little Trachy in middle of December:
9543A970-D1EE-495F-B6D1-B8AD9DDD683C.jpeg

Little trachy now (next to the pink octo and warpaint):

CA1AABB1-1B8B-4B7B-9F65-BE9345B24A0A.jpeg

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of my new purchases from the Lunar sale, it is an awesome button scoly.

Really cool looking button scoly. I’ve never owned one, but have been interested in them. Do they act/feed the same as “normal” scolys? Is yours “aggressive” towards neighbors?
I want to get one but I can’t tell how they are different, other than size!

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My gold torch, bounce, blasto and some of the zoas below are from ASD. Have a bunch of other corals but I digress. ;)
67FB2217-3DAA-4596-AD78-BFF3F50444BF.jpeg
629B04E6-DF2E-4324-A393-7D1F6DBD1EC2.jpeg
DAD767E9-1550-426C-9F79-546A368360C0.jpeg
6742D107-6587-4279-86E8-5B60B8E2532E.jpeg

Torches always get all of the love (yours has beautiful color, wow!) but how about those Zoas?!

Awesome rock and colonies; I love the mix of morphs woven throughout!

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF
Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF

I love all of my ASD haul:
RFAs, zoas, candy canes, blastos, acans, scoly, favia, mushrooms, ricordea.. most of what I have is from you guys!

IMG_20220202_172206738_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220109_075308957_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211214_092833503.jpg

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday 3/5/22 and 10am PST Sunday 3/6/22!

Click Below to view all available shipping modules!

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on. If you do not purchase a shipping module, your order will be fulfilled last, so make sure to secure your desired ship out date!

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 5 - 6 corals a min, so stay alert!

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

Contest rules below, good luck!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook (Click screenshot below, will take you to the page to share)

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

Winners will be announced on SUNDAY 3/6/22 at 6pm PST (9pm EST) RIGHT HERE!

Pityi dont do Instagram of Facebook.

tantrum temper GIF

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF
I knew the @AquaSD Team always brought the goods.... Here are some of my favorites to add to the bunch... corals are starting to close, but you get the idea :) Love My Pipe Organ and Alveo collection...
aquasd - Copy.jpg

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew the @AquaSD Team always brought the goods.... Here are some of my favorites to add to the bunch... corals are starting to close, but you get the idea :) Love My Pipe Organ and Alveo collection...
aquasd - Copy.jpg
i cant keep gonis and alves to save my life. Very jealous!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back