R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

I wanna see how many people we get here over night!
To celebrate our 15 year anniversary show us your ASD hauls! Show me your favorite ASD items you bought from us and how they are doing!
I will select a few winners at random!
Sometime tomorrow I will close the giveaway and will announce the number of winners!
We want to thank you all for your support and why not.. get you all excited for the live sale!

Happy So Excited GIF
here's Glitter Bomb Goni growth progress
1646278204679.png

Attachments

• 1646277890737.png
    1646277890737.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 55

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

To celebrate our 15 year anniversary show us your ASD hauls! Show me your favorite ASD items you bought from us and how they are doing!
Sometime tomorrow I will close the giveaway and will announce the number of winners!
We want to thank you all for your support and why not.. get you all excited for the live sale!

Happy So Excited GIF
Rainbow acan collection from last Feb
1646278637545.png

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF
Ultra Bleeding Apple
1646278958118.png

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cant keep gonis and alves to save my life. Very jealous!!
I think elevated nutrients with good flow is key. I've also noticed certain foods can cause them to separate from their skeletons. Kind of like polyp bailout. I stick with live phyto, reef-roids and RS AB+.
I've seen the stuff you grow..... I can easily say the same

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew the @AquaSD Team always brought the goods.... Here are some of my favorites to add to the bunch... corals are starting to close, but you get the idea :) Love My Pipe Organ and Alveo collection...
aquasd - Copy.jpg
What an awesome pic! May I know what camera and lens you use?
Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

Critteraholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Inpain;Rage;Sour 3 days without power at 39 degrees I got nuthin' but some palys that won't open and are shrinking into invisibility. Surprise survivors were my strawberry conch, 3 dwarf blue leggeds,1 nerite, and 3 spaghetti worms. OH! Forgot about all the bryopsis that is running away with my tanks now.

Sooo, just imagine my favs: beautiful RFA's, bowerbanki (5 heads), trachy, and gorgeous blueish pinkish duncan with 3 wee heads hiding beneath. (Sniffle)

WAITING FOR THE DEALS! :cool:

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an awesome pic! May I know what camera and lens you use?
Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime
Thank you!!
Believe it or not its a Samsung S9 with an IceCap filter. Lights are G5 Blues, which everyone seems to hate these days. Running the AB+ schedule with this pic just being taken around 30 minutes ago towards the end of the cycle.

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!!
Believe it or not its a Samsung S9 with an IceCap filter. Lights are G5 Blues, which everyone seems to hate these days. Running the AB+ schedule with this pic just being taken around 30 minutes ago towards the end of the cycle.
what color filter do you use?

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the 2 pink variations of Alves?
AquaSD usually names these pink pedal or sometimes just ultra alve. Its not showing up real good, but the one on the far right is a yellow rainbow that they got in around this time last year.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that’s the one thing that bugs me about AquaSD. They call the same corals by different names so sometimes it’s hard to know which is which. Sorry guys. Take this as an area of development
that you need to work on.

dragoonx777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF
Its hard to just say one but pretty much all the Scolys I got but love the Master Scoly and plate corals. So far they are doing great in the tank.
PXL_20220221_213544620.jpg

PXL_20220221_213556252.jpg

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I am really torn on this. My daughter is coming home for my birthday weekend. Looks like I have to miss the live sale. What to do what to do. ;)

All seriousness, I hope there are some good deals left in the after sale!! Was really hoping to score a nuclear torch..if anyone sees one, send me a DM please?

Thanks

fishface NJ

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

Happy So Excited GIF

That acro frag has now based out about 6"

579BBD74-0D9C-4422-804B-0ED8BC708AD4.jpeg

Back