Is the reefing community cooling down?

I started my fish salt tank in 2012 and made a laundry list of mistakes. 75 gallon with a HOB siphon that dumped probably 1000 gallons of water on my floor over the years

I took it down in 2023 due to moving and last week finally started my 200 gallon I’ve been planning for years. Planning on applying what I learned and asking questions as I go!

As far as covid..it had a lot of people jump into hobbies now that they were wfm etc. as an avid fishermen it was awful going out during peak covid. I still fish as much as I can but definitely don’t miss the crowds and littering.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new