surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Ugly said:
Well, I hate to take pics...

But found one that someone got of me. Note the non smile, hahaha :)

nt2.jpg

looks like a picture the CIA took for survalence :glasses5: hehe

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ecotoxlady said:
Very cute pics :) Your daughter looks SOOO much like you RMH! Anthony, where in Ireland did you visit? I've always wanted to go to Ireland. I've been to Scotland and spent quite a few trips in England as my husband is British but never managed to visit Ireland or Wales.
I landed in limerick then to about four or five towns/cities then to dublin. ten days iirc. It was really cool, I wish to go back.

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pictures guys! Welcome Mr. Ugly, I didn't see you sneak in. How's the froggies? So...you're telling us that the only picture you have of yourself was taken at a funeral? :scratch:

I love the kickboxing tapes. Perhaps this is a bit telling, but the thought of kicking the hell out of someone (or something) gives me happy, happy thoughts. :boxing: Must be all that metal. I'm a big fan of DDR for exercise too. As a reformed video game addict, I think it makes sense to play a game where you use your feet instead of thumbs, along with cool music.

rmhunttly, you're little ones are cute.....i noted earlier that all the little girls in this thread seem to favor their daddies.

Kam

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats so cool....do they sit at the glass all assertive, trying to fend off each other?

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love having faces to a name... especially on a more personal board like this... Anyway here is a shot of my wife and I... I'm a very happy guy but tend to be serious in photos :D

And here's our little guy with Grandpa (still trying to figure if he's A. percula or ocellaris)...

And a better shot of Nicholas... now almost a year old... geared up for the World Cup, and Italy won! (My four grandparents are Italian) My wife is from Ecuador, South America where I lived and studied for a few years...

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What costume? :lol: Isn't it neat? We decorated his room completely in Nemo... I envision him telling people in 15 years "My Daddy had Nemo before Nemo was Nemo!" :D Godwilling my perc pair will still be alive...

Anyway, here's a shot with him after he was born with my Mother-in-law showing the room... if he doesn't like fish he's going to have a rough upbringing :eek: :lol:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back