R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

WOW thank you!! It's 5 pages now! :oops:
 
MY MAN! Thank you!
maybe it's time to revamp reefsquad, too many have left/retired... :thinking-face:
sorry i cannot be of much assistance as of lately...:(
 
maybe it's time to revamp reefsquad, too many have left/retired... :thinking-face:
sorry i cannot be of much assistance as of lately...:(

Hey man just take it one day at a time buddy! We appreciate you!
 
Back in my day those pages were 8 long! Now they are just 5-3 I usually try to take em out in the mornings but many of them are advanced. @fishguy242 how do you become a Reefsquad member? @revhtree
 
Last edited:
BUMP for some thread heroes!
 
Sign me up coach! lol

Excited Lets Go GIF by Kansas Athletics
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Trying to answer as many as I can!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new