R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Well it’s working then! :p Let’s hope that it’s going to keep going.
 
bump! Let's keep it going!
 
We need some reefers to step up and help us knock this list out! :)
 
Thanks for all the help everyone! Please keep it up!
 
Bump!
 
Thanks for all the help everyone! Please keep it up!
Pretty much been hammering them out when I see them. There are some pretty hard technological questions on there though. I feel like a stargazer fish waiting for unanswered threads that I can answer or sitting at the welcome forums section waiting for Hello threads.
1715567583396.png
 
Bump! See unanswered thread list HERE!
 
Bump!
 
What exactly does "bump" mean? Also I've hammered out a lot more unanswered threads just now although there are still a lot.
Just "bumping" the thread up to the home page so we can get more attention to it, and then to the unanswered thread page :) Thanks for answering what you can!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new