R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Just "bumping" the thread up to the home page so we can get more attention to it, and then to the unanswered thread page :) Thanks for answering what you can!
Your welcome. Trying to earn excellence or hospitality award possibly off this but I do like to help people that got 0 responses.
 
We really need some fine R2R members to help us answer questions and concern of other members who have posted threads but are getting no response! The list is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/find-threads/unanswered

Anyone willing to help us keep this list clean??

It's also located at the top of the forum under the main navigation here:
Untitled-11 copy.jpg
Of course. I will take a look.
 
I love seeing the unanswered go from a page or two down to just a couple of post!
 
bump
 
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP! You rock!
 
Getting a little backed up! Bump!
 
Bump!

Happy Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
I did all I can for now but I can't answer the rest of these. Just not knowledgeable enough
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new