R2R newb now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefhabit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefhabit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
493
Reaction score
47
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reef addicts.
Was introduced to this site by Jack at Vivid. Nice informative forum...cool!
Anyhow I share of have a 50 gallon and a 40 gallon reef tank with a buddy that we sell frags out of. The 50 is our show tank mostly dominated by Bali acros and we also house some LPS corals like echinophylias. The 40 is our frag tank and it is a modest frag farm at best. Does the job though.
Nice to be a new member.
 
Sweet! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Sorry I didn't post pics of my tanks yet. I need to set-up a photobucket account. I will post pics soon.
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new