R2R PHOTO WAR! Topic: NATURE

I few pics I just took in Hawaii. Nikon D80 17-55 Lense.



DSC_0007.jpg


This picture reminds me of the waterfall that Arnold and the predator go over in the movie Predator. Its the part towards the end after his team is all dead and he has to fight the predator one on one.
 
never know it might be.... the first picture I posted is of the same coast line from the beginning of Jarasic Park.
 
Absolutely beautiful pictures bkv1997. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. My goal is to visit as many different countries/major places I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new