R2R PHOTO WAR! Topic: NATURE

pictures

There is some real talent on this site when it comes to taking photos!! I took this one about a week ago when we got hammered with snow!
Canon Rebel XTI / Sigma 70-300mm lens

1.jpg
 
There is some real talent on this site when it comes to taking photos!! I took this one about a week ago when we got hammered with snow!
Canon Rebel XTI / Sigma 70-300mm lens

1.jpg

Looks like one of mine
100_1589.jpg
 
finally got a laptop so now i can upload some pix
heres my nature pic, its a kill dear bird at her nest with one egg
since then she has laid 3 more eggs, cool thing about the nest is that they make them on the ground in plain site with rocks
DSC_3261.jpg
 
Man awesome shots! I need to go on a shooting spree! (photo wise) :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new